Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cowgirl Musical, Easter, and Audrey's 6th Birthday

Sweet, adorable, and hard headed Charlee on Easter. I couldn't get her to be still for a picture.


Audrey blowing out her "6" candle. I asked her what she wished for and she said a swing. This is what she wanted but didn't get. She just doesn't let things go. We also had to put the candle on Jacob and Reagan's cupcakes and let them blow it out.




Audrey's 6th birthday! She is soooo excited. She has a Toy Story cake and Jacob thinks it is a boy cake. He made fun of her.


Jacob and Audrey acting silly. And yes, they are wearing last year's Easter clothes. No one in Texas knows the difference.


This is Easter Sunday and Charlee did NOT want to be held. Reagan refused to have her picture taken.



Audrey's cute cowgirl outfit. By the way, Reagan is wearing a hat because she thinks she is Super Mario. You will see her holding the Mario Wii case below.





This pic was taken at Prairie View Elementary talent show. The kindergartners opened the show with two songs - "Deep in the Heart of Texas" and "T-E-X-A-S".


A couple of cute notes:

I was rubbing Jacob's hand today while driving. He told me my hand was soft like his blanket. Last week he thought he heard me say that I was going to work with Carl. I laughed and asked him, "don't you think I'd look cool driving a semi?" He replied, "no. You'd look pretty."

(He is the sweetest, handsomest guy ever!) He makes a habit of reminding me how good he is and how bad Audrey behaves. The conversation typically ends with, "do you love me more than Audrey?" I continue to assure him that no matter how they act or what they do I love all four of them more than anything. The funny thing is that no matter how mean Audrey can be, he thinks she is the prettiest of all the girls. In his eyes both Reagan and Charlee are "icky." This is because "their mouths are always dirty." He's destined to be attracted to women who boss him around. I don't think I will handle this well.













No comments: